We offer a range of window and door lock repairs in Essex and Suffolk
Morgan Locksmiths are based on the Essex/Suffolk border so ideally placed to serve Colchester and Ipswich and the surrounding towns and villages in Essex and Suffolk.
We are a local locksmiths with years of experience and expertise in all manner of door and window lock repair and replacements. We specialise in UPVC locks for windows and doors as they often need repairing. You probably have UPVC front and back windows and doors with locks and locks on French UPVC doors and UPVC patio doors and you’ll notice that they don’t always operate as well as when you first had your UPVC windows and doors fitted.
We specialise in the repair of UPVC windows and door locks, which often develop problems after many years of use and sometimes even stop working all together. We can repair, or if necessary replace any or all of your UPVC window and door locks at a competitive price. And we can also help with other window and door locks repairs.
Common window and door lock problems
- Door or window will not lock
- The lock is jammed/stuck
- Key will not fully turn
- Key goes in the lock but will not open
- UPVC Door Won’t Shut Close
- Faulty Euro cylinder
- Door is jammed shut and you can’t open it.
As wall as UPVC window and door locks, we repair the following locks.
- UPVC door locks on front and back doors that are stuck or broken
- Composite door locks on both front and back doors that are jammed or broken
- Aluminium door locks
- Patio and French door locks
- Mortice Locks (these are often referred to as “Chubb” locks) – where the lock is within the door itself
- Rimlocks (also known as “Yale” locks) that fit on the door surface rather than in the door. t
- Garage door locks
We can repair most window locks too
UPVC window locks commonly need repairing to keep your house secure and your insurance valid. Our expert locksmiths can repair or replace the following window locks,
- Double glazed window locks
- UPVC window locks
- Wooden window locks
- Sash window locks
As well as locks, our expert Essex and Suffolk local locksmiths can often also repair or replace other hardware on both doors and windows such as handles, hinges, door closers etc. We can provide our locksmith services in Ipswich and Colchester but also in the villages and towns in Essex and Suffolk. We don’t charge call-out charges and we don’t work through call centres. We only provide our local skilled, experienced locksmiths at fixed fees for locksmith work. Please contact us on email@example.com for a quote or for some no obligation advice on door locks and window locks.